The Controller of the personal data provided by the User via the Service, i.e. the entity making decisions on the purposes and ways of processing the data, is OPTOMED Piotr Jaworski, Katowicka 50, 41-500 Chorzów, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 6341150726 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
Personal data provided by the Under are processed by the Controller based on the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
The User has the right to access his/her personal data at any time, rectify it, delete or limit its processing, and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The Controller processes the personal data of the Website's User for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints regarding the Controller's products or services;
- Presenting the User with commercial offers by electronic means;
- Presenting the User with commercial offers by telephone;
- Sending information to the User by electronic means as part of the subscription to the Controller's newsletter;
- Allowing the User to send comments or opinions regarding the Controller's products or services.
The Controller may process the User's personal data obtained via the Website also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Controller and service the User as the Controller's customer in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- to make financial settlements with the User who is a customer of the Controller, which are related to a contract concluded between the parties (if any), as well as pursue claims (if any) against such a User based on legitimate interests of the Controller, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities based on separate regulations, in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
- to allow the Controller to implement marketing activities based on their legitimate interests, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR and in accordance with the declarations of intent concerning marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents granted for marketing communications (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards the User set out in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
The User's personal data are not be transferred by the Controller to third parties.
The Controller shall retain personal data only for the period necessary to achieve specific purposes, i.e.:
- for the period of conducting economic activity by the Controller.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Controller at the following address:
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.